Bethany Navajeevan Matriculation Hr.Sec. School
- General Rules
- Students Parliament
Bethany Navajeevan Matriculation School is a school owned and managed by Bethany Fathers, who are the members of the religious community founded by the great educationalist, late Archbishop Mar Ivanios. We the members of the Bethany Ashram have aspired to follow his footsteps. For the last eighty six years we have nutured his dreams and furthered his visions by continuing to set up educational institutions with improved and innovative methods, thereby making them an effective instrument of moulding the individual and thus transforming society. Today our educational institutions have become synonyms of excellence affordable by all.
Bethany Navajeevan has a dream… a dream of liberating young minds and souls from the bonds of ignorance and darkness. The dream is our motto- “ Jnanena Mukthi” which means Liberation Through Wisdom”. Education, for us, is a mission with a vision – a mission of going beyond.. of breaking barriers and building bridges… with the vision of a bright future ahead. Co–Educational Schoo
BNMS is a Co – educational school offering equal opportunity to all children with undivided importance.
Vision & Mission
- Liberation through wisdom
- To provide quality education and integral development
- To enhance potentials of our participants is pursuit of excellence
- To ensure continual improvement setting standards
- Liberation through wisdom
The SPIKES OF WHEAT depicts the fruit of one’s labour and highlights that all work - physical, intellectual and spiritual are to be respected. It also symbolizes prosperity in life.
The OIL LAMP spreading light proves that by sharing nothing is lost.
The RADIANCE at the center depicts the ultimate union - the union of human effort from below and blessing of the Ultimate from above. At this union one attains the fullness.
The HANDS are folded in respect for the Guru, who imparts knowledge and enlightens the followers. It is also the sign of obedience to the Supreme Guru - God. The more we give, the better we receive.
The GLOBE signifies the opennes to receive the goodness from the universe and to share the goodness to the society.
1. In person from the office of Bethany Navajeevan Institutions on payment of application fee of Rs.200, by cash
2. By post sending a requisition to the administrator, Bethany Navajeevan Institutions, Bethany Nagar, Vencode-629171. Only along with a demand draft for Rs.250 drawn in favour of the administrator, Bethany Navajeevan Institutions, Specifying the institution to which the admission is required. The application will be sent by ordinary post.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR ADMISSION
Age limit :
PreKG : 2.5 years
KG I : 3.5 - 4.5 yearsbr
KG II : 4.5 - 5.5 years
Std. I : 5.5 years as on 1st June
- Birth certificate (Original or Attested copy)
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer Certificate if coming from another school
- Two passport size photos
- Community Certificate (Orginal or Attested copy)
- Blood group report
- Xerox copy of the progress report
TEST & INTERVIEW
All children seeking admission will be asked to come along with their parents for an interview.
An Entrance Exam will be conducted for all those who are seeking admission from Std. I to XII. Admission will be granted on the basis of the marks scored in the test.
All students of KG II section will have to apply for re-admission to Std. 1.
A date will be prescribed for the payment of fees for all the students.Those failing to do so will have to seek for re-admission in the school.
- Students are provided to and fro conveyance by school bus. An application form has to be filled and submitted by those students who intend to use the bus services. The boarding point and other details have to be clearly mentioned in the application form .
- The van fees will be charged according to the distance. Bus Fees should be remitted by the first week of each term failing which a fine of Rs.10 will be charged daily.
- For the general maintenance of discipline in the bus, students should extend full co-operation to the conductor accompanying the students.
- Those students without proper uniform will not be allowed to board the bus.
- It is the sole responsibility of the parent and the guardian to see that the ward is on time.The bus will not wait for the student.
- Students not travelling by the bus or wanting to travel by another bus on a particular day/days have to inform the office in writing.
- Any commmunication with regard to conveyance have to be brought to the office and not through the drivers and conductors.
- Students should never put out their hands or elbows outside the windows of the bus. Students should avoid singing, shouting, passing remarks to people outside, waving hands to passers - by throwing things out of the bus and speaking out any language other than English.
- Students are expected to express their Gurubhakti by giving seat to the teachers travelling in the bus.
Library is open from 9.00a.m - 3.00 p.m on all working days. Students are advised to use library facilities as far as possible. Strict silence should be observed inside the library. No damage should be made to the library books. If a book is lost or damaged, the student is responsible for it and should replace it with a fine of Rs. 100 /- No student is allowed to keep a book for more than a fortnight. Those who fail to return the book on the prescribed date, will be fined Rs.2 per day. Students are not allowed to sublend the books. A new book will not be issued unless the old one is returned in good condition.
- Admission Fee, Annual Fee, Term Fee, Parents Sangamam Fee and Staff Welfare fund Caution deposit should be paid at the time of admission.
- Students who are already studying in the school need not pay Admission fee and Caution deposit.
- Anyone admitted during the course of the year will have to pay all the fees for the previous part of the academic year.
- All the fees should be remitted at the School Office.Tution fees should be remitted annually or termly on or before the date specified failing which a fine of Rs. 5 will have to be paid on every subsequent day.
School hours are from 8.45 am – 3.15 pm
|Staff Prayer||08.40 a.m|
|First Bell||08.45 a.m|
|Second Bell||08.50 a.m|
|Third Bell, Assembly||08.55 a.m|
|I Period||09.10 to 09.50 a.m|
|II Period||09.50 to 10.30 a.m|
|Recess||10.30 to 10.40 a.m|
|III Period||10.40 to 11.20 a.m|
|IV Period||11.20 to 12.00 p.m|
|V Period||12.00 to 12.40 p.m|
|Lunch Break||12.40 p.m|
|Prayer before meals||12.43 p.m|
|Prayer after meals||01.00 p.m|
|VI Period||01.10 to 01.50 p.m|
|VII Period||01.50 to 02.30 p.m|
|Recess||02.30 to 02.35 p.m|
|Study / Extra curricular||02.35 to 03.12 p.m|
|National Anthem||03.15 p.m|
Tuesday 1.10 pm to 3.15 pm Extracurricular activity
Parents can meet the concerned teachers only on Wednesday between 1.10 pm to 3.15 pm and 3.15 pm to 3.30 p.m on all the working days without prior appointment.
All students should have a minimum of 95% attendance to his/her credit in an academic year to be considered for promotion. Unauthorized absence for a period of 15 days and above will lead to the removal of the student’s name from the rolls. Every absence, delay, permission, request, explanation and other exceptions must be entered in the forms which can be bought from the office, at the cost of Rs.1. Xerox copies of the forms will not be accepted.No student will be sent home even if it is urgent, unless accompanied by a duly authorized person. In case of long leave due to illness, a medical certificate will have to be produced.
GENERAL RULESThe students should reach the School before the first bell at 8.40 am.The gates of the school will remain closed from 8.40 - 3.15 am Students should bring their School diary every day. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence in School work, lack of interest in study, dishonesty, use of obscene words or acts of serious misconduct in or outside the School are sufficient reasons for removal of the student from the School rolls. Any damage done to the School property or to the other students will have to be made good. Students suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will not be allowed to attend the class. No books, other than School books should be brought to the School. Report on conduct and the monthly report on studies has to be signed by the parents or guardians. Leave is granted only on sound reasons and that too on application by the guardians. Students who are absent for the Terminal Examinations for any reason, other than sickness supported by a doctor’s certificate, will be considered failed in that particular examination. In special circumstances an application for leave can be directly submitted to the Principal. Results will be declared at the end of the academic year on the notice board. A student failing in any class will be given one more chance to continue in the same class and even then, if there is no improvement he/she will not be permitted to continue in the School. Personal hygiene of the student: The uniform must be clean, complete and well dressed. Hairstyle of girls : Short haircuts with white bow upto the Std. V and double plaits with white hair bands for Std. VI to IX Hair style of boys : Short haircuts. Nails should be trimmed. There should be no bangles, no chains and no anklets. Only ear studs are allowed. Children are not allowed to keep flowers on their head Watches are not allowed till Std.V. Students of Std.VI and above can use simple watches (without fancy). Students should not wear gold ornaments. No toys/play materials must be brought to School. Exchange of money or any other transactions are not allowed among students. Students are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. The School will not assume any responsibility for the loss of the students' belongings. Identity card,diary badges borrowers register if lost, will be charged Rs.100 for a new one. If progress report is lost Rs.500 will be charged. Parents are expected to co-operate with the School authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline of their wards and inculcating the habit of hard work and systematic learning. Parents should sign the Tset Reports or all other reports so requested every Friday Parents are advised to persue the student’s diary for any information from the School and also check their notebooks and see whether their children are doing their home work noted in them. Parents should inform the School about the change of their address and mobile number if any. Nobody is allowed to meet the teachers other than the specified time without the permission from the Principal. Entry to the school premises is restricted to staff and students only. Parents/guardians should meet their wards or enter the School premises only with the permission of the authorities. All communication (request, complaint) made by parents/guardian should be addressed to the Principal and not to the Class teacher and all correspondence from the School to the parents will go through the Principal. All articles like tiffin boxes, umbrellas etc. should be marked with name, class and division. This will help to return the articles to the respective owners. Reasonable complaints can be brought to the notice of the authorities. Guardians should refrain from making any unwanted remarks about the staff members in the presence of their children. Kindly make it convenient to be present for the Parent's Sangamam whenever it is called for. Parents/guardians are always welcome to the School to keep a check on the progress of their children but it should never be a hindrance to the regular working of the School. Transfer Certificate at the request will not be issued unless the entire fee for the particular academic year is paid off. Fee once remitted will not be refunded in case of cancellation of the admission. Application for all kinds of certificate or permission should reach the School office at least 5 days prior to the requirement. Parents can propose suggestions for the improvement of the School. Your suggestion will be given due consideration by School authorities. Parents are requested to read the rules carefully and see that they are being followed. Please note that the rules are subject to modification in the interest of the students and the School.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTSParents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline of their wards, thereby inculcating the habit of hard work and systematic learning. Parents should ensure that : a) Fees are being paid off on scheduled dates. b)Children are attending the School in full neat uniform with the required books and writing materials. Intimations from the School should be signed duly. Taking of children from classes during the school time is not permitted. Practising English conversation at home is helpful to the students to improve spoken English ability. Parents are not allowed to walk into classrooms or staff rooms during class hours without the permission from the Principal. Parents are not allowed to go to the classrooms and meet the teachers. Parents may however meet teachers during the specified time. Parents should attend the Parents Sangamam, the dates of which will be duly communicated. If a student is likely to be absent due to illness for a specific period, the Parents should inform to the Principal within two days.
TRADITIONS TO BE KEPTAlways be friendly with one another and respectful towards the elders in and out of the School. Avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour. Accept joyfully the work assigned. Get up when any priest, nun, teacher or visitor enters or passes through any room in which you happen be alone or with your classmates. Be courteous and sportsman-like with officials, with official teams and with other houses. Avoid throwing bits/sheets of paper in School premises or out of the windows. Learn and observe good manners everywhere. Respect the freedom and rights of others. Be modest in dress and behaviour.
SCHOOL RULES AND DISCIPLINEBefore assembly, from the first bell onwards there must be perfect silence inside the school building and off the ground. The students should line up in silence for the assembly. In the morning before the assembly, silence must be kept inside the classroom. After the first bell students should not be found talking, playing or loitering in the compound. Moving along corridors and changing classrooms between periods must be done in silence and in order. It is forbidden to write or scribble on walls or to dirty the classroom or damage any classroom materials. Any damage caused to school property have to be paid full, at rates fixed by the Principal. The students will not be permitted to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission from the Principal. Students should not quarrel with each other either in class or outside. Throwing sand, stones etc. at each other are strictly forbidden. Students are forbidden to give individual or collective gifts to any of the staff members without the sanction of the school authorities. All students must take part in the school games and other activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted, by the Principal.
DAYS OF HOMEWORK DECIDEDK.G. Students have to write their home works daily. Std. I to VIII should write English home work daily. Std. I should write Tamil home work daily. All the classes have to write Mathematics home work daily. Hindi home work should be written twice a week. For Science, picture drawing will be given on Fridays. For Social, map work will be given on Fridays. Projects should be done before the Mid term & Term Exams.
PLASTIC FREE CAMPUSStudents are discouraged to bring any plastic meterials to the school such as Plastic bags, covers etc. Students are not advised to bring sweets which are wrapped with plastic covers on their birth days. But they can disttribute cakes without plastic covers. The science club members even go for a fine if the instructions are not followed.
|Grade||Range of Marks||Remarks|
|A++||95% and above||Outstanding|
|A+||90 - 94||Excellent|
|A||80 - 89||Very Good|
- Library is open from 9.00a.m - 3.00 p.m on all working days.
- Students are advised to use library facilities as far as possible.
- Strict silence should be observed inside the library.
- No damage should be made to the library books.
- If a book is lost or damaged, the student is responsible for it and should replace it with a fine of Rs. 100 /-
- No student is allowed to keep a book for more than a fortnight. Those who fail to return the book on the prescribed date, will be fined Rs.2 per day.
- Students are not allowed to sublend the books.
- A new book will not be issued unless the old one is returned in good condition.
- The School holds three Mid-Term, two Term and the Annual Examinations during an academic year. In addition to this, test papers are conducted at regular intervals. Attendance in all examinations and tests are compulsory.
- Promotions are granted on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Mid Term/Termly examinations for K.G. to Std.V. From Std. VI onwards promotions are granted on the basis of the annual examination with minimum marks in every subject.
- A student who fails in several subjects throughout the year will be asked to leave the school.
- Promotion of those who do not clear the dues will be remained as withheld.
- No Transfer Certificate will be given unless all dues to the school have been paid off in full.
- The Principal may request the parents to withdraw their children if they do not fit in with the discipline of the School are incapable of improvement.
Students are trained to hold positions of responsibility. There are school appointments, class appointments, house appointments etc. The class monitor performs the duties assigned to him/her by the class teacher. The School Pupil Leaders, Class Monitors, Club Leaders, House Leaders and other Ministers are appointed by the Principal.
All these students together make up the students parliament which will meet once in a month under the leadership of a Speaker and Governors appointed by the Principal.
CO-CURRICULAR & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Education being the allround development of the innate talents of a child, we give as many opportunities as possible for every student to participate in a variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Participation in these activities will not only help to draw out and develop his/her different talents and attitude but also inculcate in him/her a spirit of healthy competition. It will also teach him/her the values of co-operation, sportsmanship and making them more disciplined and organized individuals.To achieve these aims we have provided facilities for indoor and outdoor games, athletics, and literary and cultural activities.
The students are also divided into four houses They are,
|No.||Name of the house||Colour||Animators|
|3.||Mar Ivanios||Camel Color|
|4.||Mother Theresa||Sky Blue|
For every House there are two House Captains,a boy and a girl. In addition to this, Inter-House Sports Meet and Games and various competitions are conducted every year.Once such competition is called Bethania.
There are also different clubs which are designed to promote the attitudes and skills of the students.
- Mathematics Club
- Science Club
- General Knowledge Club
- Sports Club
- Language Club
- Charity club
- Computer club
- Nature club
- Debate club
- Quiz club
Students are also given special training at a prescribed fee in a cost of extra curricular activities like Classical dance,Folk dance, organ, painting, handicrafts, chess, karate, computer, Yoga, Vocal music, Tabla etc.
Students must bring :
- August - 21 : PreKG, K.G. I & K.G. II
- Place : UDAYAGIRIKOTTAI
- As usual come to the school at 8:40. They will back as usual.
August - 07 : SALES DAY
Each class will prepare a shop & the profit will be used for cancer patients.
August – 14 : Independence Day Celebration (Arranged by Sports club)
Time table :
|8.50 to 9.00||- Preparation for the competitions.|
|9.00 to 9.10||- March Past.|
|9.10 to 9.40||- Pyramid competition|
|9.45 to 10.05||- Group song|
|10.05 to 11.00||- Speech|
|11.00 to 12.30||- Lunch Break & Preparation Time|
|12.30 to 1.00||- Display|
|1.00 to 1.30||- Fancy dress|
|2.00 to 3.00||- Public meeting|
Topics and Subjects :
|Events and Category||Topics|
|Group Song||Patriotic song in any regional language|
|Fancy Dress (Open to All)||National Leaders|
|Pre Kg to KG – II :||Speech (Eng) Mother Theresa|
|Std I & III :||Speech (Eng) Students and social service|
|Std IV & VI :||Speech (Eng) Patriotism|
|Std VII & IX :||Speech (Eng) Young India|
August - 17 – Nov. - 30, Feb. - 15 : ACADEMY
It is a house wise programme. Each house should arrange various programmes with the help of house animators.
This annexure is applicable only for the students of KG. Std I & Std. II
Sl. Events in which students would like Selected (filled by Remarks form No. to participate (Filled by parents) House Animator) Animator
|10.00 -||Attapoo (Flower Carpet)|
|10.10 -||Group song (students)|
|10.40 -||Group Song (Staff)|
|11.00 -||Maveli competition (5 from a house)|
|11:30 -||Tug of war for staff & students|
|12.30 -||Lunch Break|
|01:15 -||Public meeting and prize distribution for BETHANIA|
September 04 - TEACHERS DAY (Arranged by Mathematics Club)
1. All the students must bring a beautiful rose flower for your teachers.
2. Felicitation to teachers by students during assembly.
3. Greeting card competition for all .
4. All the students must participate in this event.
5. Points and prizes will be given to the winners.
September 23, 24 & 25 - BETHANIA 2009 General Instructions :
1. Students must wear BETHANIA 2009 Dress.
2. Bethania 2009 days are considered as working days and attendance is a must, All the students must take part at least in one event.
3. Students are asked to bring only the lunch bag and the diary.
4. Parents must cooperate with the animators.
5. Parents are allowed to help the students in preparing them for only fancy dress and the dance competition.
6. A student can participate only in SIX events.[ 4 individual items & 2 group items].
INAUGURATION OF BETHANIA - 2009 9.00 – Inaguration of BETHANIA - 2009
9.30 – Bethany Torch Running from THENGAPATTANAM,PAINKULAM , [via] KAISOONDI & MOONTUMUKU.
10.30 – Reception to the Bethany Torch at BETHANY NAVAJEEVAN INSTITUTIONS
1. Pre – KG to KG II : Category - I
2. Std I & III : Category – II
3. Std IV & VI : Category – III
4. Std VII & IX : Category – IV
Time : 2.45 - 3.15
|Date||Category I||Category II||Category III||Category IV|
|10-09-09||Calligraphy||Calligraphy||Word power||Word power|
|14-09-09||Frogjump||Word power||Essay writing[Eng]||Essay writing[Eng]|
|15-09-09||Throwing ball||Essay writing[Tam]||Essay writing[Tam]|
|16-09-09||Picking seeds||Memory test||Memory test|
Date : 23-09-’09
11.00-12.00 Finals of Category I
|Time||Stage I [Category I]||Ground I|
|12.40-1.05||Solo English||Kho Kho|
|2.15-2.45||Story telling||Volley ball|
|2.45-3.10||Musical chair||Throw ball|
|3.10-3.30||Ready to school||Dodge ball|
Date : 24-09-’09
9.00 - 9.30 - PREPARATION TIME
|Time||Category||Stage I||Category||Stage II|
|9.30-10||II||Elocution [Eng] Topic-Respect||Group||Mime|
|10-10.30||III||Elocution [Eng] Topic-Respect||Skit|
|3.15-3.30||Theme Presentation -Together we grow||Fashion show|
Date : 25-09-09
|Time||Ground I||Ground II||Ground III||Ground IV|
|8.45-9.00||II G-100 m||IIB-Musical chair||IIIG-Long jump||IVB-100m|
|9-9.30||IIB-100 m||IIG-Musical chair||IIIB-Long jump||IIIG-100m|
|9.30-10||II G-Lemon race||IIB - In & Out||IVG-Long jump||IIIB-100m|
|10-10.30||III B-Cycle slow race||IIG - In & Out||IVB-Long jump||IVG-100m|
|10.30-11||IV B-Cycle slow race||IIG - Skipping||IIIG-High jump||IVG-Shot put|
|11-11.30||IV G-Skipping||IIIG - Javelin||IIIB-High jump||IVB-Shot put|
|11.30-12||IIIG-Skipping||IVB - Javelin||IVG-High jump||IIIB - Shot put|
|12-12.30||IVG-Filling thebottle||IIIB - Javelin||IVB-High jump||IIIG - Shot put|
|1.15-1.45||IVB -Tennikoit||IVG-Javelin||IIIB-Three legged race||IIIG- Discuss|
|1.45-2.15||IIIG-Tennikoit||IIIB-Breaking the balloon||IVG-Three legged race||IVB -Discuss|
|2.15-2.45 IVG-Tennikoit||IVB-Breakingthe balloon||IIIG-Fillingthe bottle||IIIB -Discuss|
|2.45-3.15||IIIb -Tennikoit||IVB-Three legged race||IIIG-Three legged race||IVG-Discuss|
2.15-3.15 MARATHON [Kamplar to Bethany]
LUNCH BREAK AT 12.30-1.15
October - 09 - Medical camp (Arranged by G.K Club)
The camp is from 09.00 am to 12.30 pm.
Timing : 09.00 a.m – Common meeting with the class teacher in the respective classrooms
09.30 am – Meeting the subject teachers
10.30 am – Tea break
11.00 - Common meeting in the school hall (GATE WILL BE CLOSED at 8.30 am-1.00pm)
1. Parents or guardians must make sure that they are present on time.
2. They must put their signature to authenticate their presence in the column prescribed for them.
3. Your suggestions and anxieties can be expressed in the meeting,
4. Discussion should be on academic matters only.
5. You can make complaints and suggestions through the suggestion box,
6. Don’t accompany the children for the meeting.
7. Strict silence is maintained during the meeting.
Theme : PLASTIC FREE WORLD
October - 16 - Debate competition (Arranged by Debate Club)
This is an interhouse competition. The students will be chosen by the respective houses. The topic of the debate is Co-education a boon or bane.
October - 22 & 23 : LUMINESCENCE 2009
Theme : AN INTELLECTUAL EXPLOSION
1. It is a two days programme.
2. Inauguration of Luminescence is at 9.00 a.m.
3. All the parents are asked to witness the creativity of your children and encourage them atleast in one of the days.
4. Best three performers will be given special awards.
5. Scientific discoveries are highly encouraged.
6. Outsiders, neighbours etc. will be invited to witness the event.
7. Active involvement of the parents is highly solicited.
BOOK EXHIBITION CUM SALE
During the exhibition students should donate one book each to the school library.
2. Cartoon competition
This is to confirm that my son / daughter is willing to participate in the annual day programme if he / she is selected. I am ready to pay the money required for dance materials.
Signature of Parent / guardian
Communication from Bethany to parents
1. Your son / daughter is selected for ——————
2. Your son / daughter is not selected for any programme.
3. You are asked to pay Rs. ———— on or before Annual Day Committee incharge.
Each child should bring one star.
December - 23 : Christmas day - Charity Day (Arranged by Charity Club)
9.00 - 10.00 Preparing a manger for Christ
10.00 - 10.30 Carol competition for students
10.30 - 11.00 Carol competition for staff
11.00 - 11.15 Treasure Hunting
11.15 - 11.30 Blessing of Bethany Crib
11.30 - 12.00 Celebration in the respective classes
12.00 - 12.45 Lunch Break
1.00 p.m- Public meeting
N.B.: Students are asked to bring only the lunch bag.
January - 08 : Annual Day (Proposed)
Reception to Chief Guest at 4.30.
Programmes will get over by 8.00 pm.
The presence of all parents is expected at 4.00pm.
There should not be any interaction with children during the programme by parents.
N.B. GATE WILL BE CLOSED AT 4.00 - 8.00 pm.
January - 13 : Pongal Celebration (Arranged by Language club) 2.00 p.m. Thirukkural competition (category wise )
March - 20 Graduation Day
7.00 Cultural programme
A model Student
One who is pure in thought, word and deed.
• One who has “Guru Bhakti” and therefore respects all the teachers of the School.
• One who never cheats or is unfair at play. Cheating is contemptible anywhere and at any age. Play should strengthen, not weaken character.
• One who never calls bad names no matter what others call him. You cannot throw mud and keep your own hands clean.
• One who is never cruel. You must not hurt even a fly needlessly. Cruelty is the trait of bully; kindness is the mark of a gentleman.
• One who never tells lies. Even white lies leave a black spot on the character.
• One who never quarrels. When your tongue gets unruly, lock it in.
• One who is always ready to lend a helping hand at home to his parents, in school to his teachers and his companions.
GUIDELINES FOR GETTING BETTER RESULTS
• Time is precious. So never waste it. A fixed time should be set apart daily for study at home.
• The recommended hours for your personal and effective studies are :
04.30 am to 06.30 am
06.00 pm to 08.00 pm
08.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
• Revise the work done in the class every day and make sure that you have understood everything clearly and thoroughly. Do not postpone things until examinations. Feel free to ask your teachers for help if you have any difficulties.
• Develop a reading habit. Reading makes a complete human.
• There is a time for work and a time for play. While studying let your whole heart be on your studies.
• Make a daily timetable for study, meals, rest, recreation etc. This will enable you to cultivate regular habits, the most valuable asset in your life.
TIME TABLE FOR THE FIRST MID - TERM EXAM
|22.07.09||9.00 - 10.00 1.45 - 2.45||English - IEnglish - II / GK|
|23.07.'09||English Conversation||English – IEnglish – II||Tamil – I Tamil – II|
|24.07.'09||Tamil / Drawing||Tamil, G.K.||Mathematics – I Mathematics – II||25.07.'09||Hindi Story||Mathematics Computer||Physical ScienceComputer / V.E.|
|27.07.'09||MathematicsRhymes||Science Hindi||Biological Science Hindi / Library|
|28.07.'09||G.K.||Social Science V.E. / Library||History Geography|
mings for the classes during MID – TERM
|9.00 - 10.00||Exam I||11.20 - 11.25||Break||12.15 - 12.45||Lunch||10.05 - 10.30||I Period||11.25 - 11.50||IV Period||12.45 - 1.10||VI Period||10.30 - 10.55||II Period||11.50 - 12.15||V Period||1.10 - 1.40||VI I Period||10.55 - 11.20||III Period||1.45 - 2.45||Exam II|
TIME TABLE FOR THE FIRST TERM EXAM
|10.09.'09||09.00 - 11.00 12.45 - 2.45||English - I English - II|
|11.09.'09||English / Drawing||English - I English - II||Tamil - I Tamil - II|
|14.09.'09||Tamil Conversation||Computer Hindi||Mathematics - I Mathematics - II|
|15.09.'09||Mathematics||Mathematics Library||History Hindi|
|16.09.'09||Science||Science||Physical Science V.E. / Library|
|17.09.'09||Story / Rhymes||Social V.E.||Biological Science Computer|
|18.09.'09||Hindi & Tamil||G.K.G.K.G.K||Geography|
TIME TABLE FOR THE SECOND MID - TERM EXAM
|02.11.'09||09.00 - 10.00 1.45 - 2.45||English - I English - II / GK|
|03.11.'09||English Conversation||English - I English - II||Tamil - I Tamil - II|
|04.11.'09||Tamil Drawing||Tamil G.K.||Mathematics - I Mathematics - II|
|05.11.'09||Hindi Story||Mathematics Computer||Physical Science Computer / V.E|
|06.11.'09||Mathematics Rhymes||Science Hindi||Biological Science Hindi / Library|
|07.11.'09||G. K.||Social Science V. E. / Library.||History Geography|
TIME TABLE FOR THE SECOND TERM EXAM
|15.12.'09||09.00 - 11.00 12.45 - 2.45||English - I English - II|
|16.12.'09||English / Drawing||English - I English - II||Tamil - I Tamil - II|
|17.12.'09||Tamil Conversation||Computer Hindi||Mathematics - I Mathematics - II|
|18.12.'09||Mathematics||Mathematics Library||History Hindi|
|19.12.'09||Science||Science Physical Science||V.E. / Library|
|21.12.'09||Story / Rhymes||Social V.E.||Biological Science Computer|
|22.12.'09||Hindi & Tamil||G.K.G.K.G.K||Geography|
TIME TABLE FOR THE THIRD MID - TERM EXAM
|01.02.’10||09.00 - 10.00 1.45 - 2.45||English - I English - II / GK|
|02.02.’10||English Conversation||English - I English - II||Tamil - I Tamil - II|
|03.02.’10||Tamil Drawing||Tamil G.K.||Mathematics - I Mathematics - II|
|04.02.’10||Hindi Story||Mathematics Computer||Physical Science Computer / V.E|
|05.02.’10||Mathematics Rhymes||Science Hindi||Biological Science Hindi / Library|
|06.02.’10||G. K.||Social Science V. E. / Library.||History Geography|
TIME TABLE FOR THE ANNUAL EXAM TIME : 9.00 - 11.00
|23.03.'10||English - I|
|24.03.'10||English - II|
|25.03.'10||English - I||Tamil - I|
|26.03.'10||English||English - II||Tamil - II|
|29.03.'10||Tamil||Tamil||Mathematics - I|
|30.03.'10||Maths||Maths||Mathematics - II|
|09.04.'10||Hindi||Rhymes||V. E.||V.E / Computer|
|10.04.'10||Rhymes||Art||Library||G.K / Library|
AS A TRUE CITIZEN OF INDIA AND
A GOOD STUDENT OF BNI
I will come to class in time with decent attire;
* I will always bring the required text books and note books;
* I will respect the teachers by rising when they enter and leave the class;
* I will keenly listen to the lecture and interact with the teacher;
* I will maintain silence in the class room;
* It is my duty to keep the class room neat and litter free;
* I assure to switch off the lights and fans when the class is dispersed;
* I will make use of the assets of our school safely;
* I will strive to maintain dignity and decorum of the institution;
* I will maintain cordial relationship with everyone; and
* Above all, I assure that I will learn excel and make a difference.